fashion Pictures, Images and Photos

Saturday, December 5, 2009

Post #0.5

Today was yet another Saturday speech meet, this week was at Elk Grove Village. Two of our speech coaches used to attend the school, so the team was scavenger hunting for their speech pictures. Found them all! I am entered in HDA (which is Humorous Duet Acting) and I thought my partner and I did a splendid job our three rounds. However we didn't make finals. After finals and the award ceremony the team hopped on the bus back to B-ville, while reading our critiques. Our ranks were a 1, 4, and a 5. Not bad. A one is the best, by the way. So I arrived home around 5:30 to a large bowl of freshly made crepes. My favorite! My family and I then watched the finale of Poland's Got Talent, which they had waited all day for us to watch. Then I went upstairs, strummed a few strings on my guitar, and here I am, about to go to bed. Tomorrow is a whole 'nother day.Goodnight, bloggers.
XOXO-AgnieszkaMiklas

No comments:

Post a Comment