fashion Pictures, Images and Photos

Friday, December 4, 2009

Post #0

This is not an official Fashion blog post. I just wanted to announce the launch of FENTON FASHION. I am psyched, I hope this works out. Today was one of the worst days of my high school days. I tried to retake the math test but I did horribly again. I cried. Then I came home to hear my parents argue. Gosh, I hate these teenage years. I'll not live for yesterday but try to have a better tomorrow.

So Fenton get ready to be blogged about. If I spot your hardworked outfit, I will post a blog for that day just for you, It will be archived for everyone to see. "You have just been spotted!" I can't wait. Leave comments on this post for suggestions or if you want to be one of my helpers.

-♥-
AgnieszkaMiklas

No comments:

Post a Comment